Thursday, November 12, 2009

World Peace Mushroom Soup


So today I stumbled upon this awesome blog site and shared it with a few friends and now I share it with you.

This blog is by Meghan Teplner, a nutritionist and holistic lifestyle consultant who was diagnosed with Crohn's disease and decided to take a natural approach to healing. Her website has really cool recipes (including pictures, which I need to know what something should look like before I make it!)

What caught my eye was this: World Peace Mushroom Soup. It combines two of my favorite things: peace and mushrooms. Kidding! I don't know if I've actually bought mushrooms, in fact two New Year's Eve's ago I made quesadillas with my friend Karen and bought my first pepper. Sidetrack...
Not only did the picture look delicious but read her description: "I am pretty sure that if the entire world were to taste this soup all at the same time, we would have peace across the land. It is THAT unbelievably, amazingly, wondrously delicious and super-powered. Super Powered I tell you and not a word of a lie."

That's awesome. (!)

So check out her blog and all the neat ingredients she uses (I only have heard of them through working as a grocery store cashier, I've never actually bought most of the ingredients but would like to try them out....I feel a New Year's resolution coming on here.....)

Making Love in the kitchen: http://meghantelpnerblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment