Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life's simple pleasures

So, sometimes life is not that great. It's not fair, why me, why not him, how come her etc. Well although I wouldn't label myself as an eternal optimist, I do find that there are simple pleasures in life. Little tiny things, somewhat meaningless but make me happy none the less. So I'm going to start a category of life's simple pleasures as they happen- then you can have these little moments to appreciate- or comment on mine with some of your own- who wouldn't be open to hearing more simple pleasures?

Life's simple pleasure #1
Refreshing your ipod.I tend to be somehwat lazy, but if I revamp my ipod I could walk around the entire HRM (battery pending). I don't know what it is but I'm sure that there are scientists out there that study the effect that this has on motivation/physical exercise.

Simple pleasure-appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment