Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


It's Friday the 13th. In fact, it's the third Friday the 13th this year- and according to a CBC article I read, it's the most times it can happen in a year. I want to know if anybody has any funny superstitions related to Friday the 13th, or superstitions in general?

My personal superstition is that when getting dressing, putting on jewelery or footwear I have to put my left side on first. I am convinced that I have bad luck when I don't-perhaps it's psychological and I only feel that way because I think that but I also think it's legit!

Here is the article, Friday the 13th strikes fear in the hearts of millions, others not willing to press their luck
; which talks about hotels "not" having a 13th floor, some interesting conspiracy theories and some history on former president of the United States FDR. Great read if you're interested in this peculiar (yet surprisingly prevalent this year) event.

Watch out for black cats, don't walk under ladders and don't break any mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment