Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reasons for immediate annulment of relationship


Perhaps I've watched too many episodes of America's Funniest Videos aka AFV (note:one of my most favorite shows ever...just sayin) but it has given me one of my top reasons for immediate annulment of a relationship. This category will be another one that you will see often and I will post reasons (in no particular order). I also welcome comments, your feelings on it, or your standards for annulment of relationships.

Reasons for immediate annulment of relationship #1:
Shoving cake in your face at your wedding.

Why is this acceptable?! We've all seen the videos on AFV- I don't find it funny! And every time I see I think who are these people that plan to do this and think it's funny! For the record: I don't think it's funny, pastries are meant to be eaten not mashed into your face. I don't know if it needs to be worked in the pre-nup, but I will certainly make it quite clear that it's not ok.

Anyone else agree? Or is there anyone out there that thinks this is ok? Would love to chat with you about it...maybe I'm missing something!

2 comments:

  1. 150% agreed!!! It's easy for a guy to say it's fine - he doesn't spend $50 and an hour doing his make-up before the wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhaha it's important for my make-up to be perfect during the ceremony but into the reception I know the looks are gonna go down hill pretty fast so I may not care as much. I'd be really concerned about getting surprise cake in my eye... I get red, puffy eye very easily...there would have to be a warning and a set of rules established. Probably just not worth it.

    ReplyDelete