Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pet Peeve: Kids with adult haircuts




Ok, so if you know me well you know that this is one of my top pet peeves. A genuine adult haircut on a kid should not exist! Although rare, they do exist! Kids don't need a style or tailored bangs, they need kid haircuts! Kids hair gets tangly, you don't need to blow dry it, straighten it or anything! (Flashback- remember bobble ponytail holders?)

Okay so the one on the right is an extreme- but sadly the one on the right is prevalent in society-just so you have a photo reference. Feel free to print it into wallet sizes and keep them with you at all times for the rare sighting.

Also, I'm sure that at some point from here on in you will see one and think gee, that IS terrible! and then I will feel good that I've brought it to the attention of one more person.
While googling pictures of this occurance, I noticed under searches related to: haircuts for people with glasses. ......................... um can't we just get regular haircuts and then put on our glasses? Feel free to google it for a laugh. It shows A) people without any glasses on even in the picture and B) celebrities with sunglasses on.
Sigh.... lol

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    This is hilarious, what a pet peeve I hadn't even thought about before. If you give me the go ahead, I'll promote this post on my own, Do you hate it too?

    I personally hate it when adults try to give kids haircuts that they think look good - because they felt good as kids when they had those haircuts.

    I also hate getting haircuts in general.

    Michael.
    Do you hate it too?
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    Holy Holism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living vicariously through your kids hair- not cool! You're more than welcome to use this!

    ReplyDelete