Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wedding Shower gift (sorry dudes :))


I stumbled upon this blog, First Comes Love, when I was googling a quote and it's a really cute blog, the lady is from Arkansas and also has a shop on etsy. Anywho, she blogged about a really cute idea for a wedding shower. And since I've come to the conclusion that I'm old, and that I am finding myself looking for ideas such as this, I've decided to share it!

Basically you pick one of your favorite recipes and put together a package or a basket that has all the non-perishable ingredients/utensils/instructions etc. so that when they happy couple returns from their honeymoon (probably sans groceries), they have a delicious meal just waiting to be cooked. And, as I know from some of my friends who have gotten married, some newly married women feel domestic and homey once married and love to cook- so this is a really cute idea!

Anyways, Jenn's blog is really cute, you can read about her telling about this present (the ingredient list is further up if you want to make her Deep Dish Spaghetti Pie recipe)

2 comments:

  1. no problem! I loved your idea and I love your blog :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete