Wednesday, March 3, 2010

$5 pillow





So in light of the last post- I thought I would share one of my recent sewing endeavors- and it only cost $5 (actually less). So, it began with two plain brown napkins bought at the Thrift Store for $0.99 each. Then I printed off a simple icon picture of an elephant, cut it out, tape it on to the pillow and simply sewed around it. Afterwards,I put in a $2.00 pillow form that I also got at the Thrift Store (I washed it, don't worry), and stitched up the bottom!

It turned out really cute, cost barely anything and it's another nice way to inject colour that you like, plus now an icon that you like! (And from the picture, obviously one that my bunnie Quinn likes :))

Anyways, just an example from the previous post of how easy it is to make a cute little project!

No comments:

Post a Comment