Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Like monies?


Great! Well here's a great resource for you: Fighting to be frugal- formerly the Maritime Penny Pinchers blog spot!

What is frugality? She actually talks about it: What makes you frugal?This lady is doing you a favor: giving tips, heads up on deals, and even frugal living tips!

My favorite part of her blog that I found was that she actually goes through the local grocery flyers on Fridays (when the new flyers start) and tells you the best deals from each! Seriously, this lady deserves a medal! She also gives you links to coupons, talks about some of the deals she finds (I love a deal!).

So if you like saving money, or hate physically shopping around, check out her blog- don't reinvent the wheel- she's helping you out! For users outside of the Maritimes- its ok! She changed the name to Fighting the Frugal to accommodate to shoppers and frugality seekers across the country :)

Also, take a look at this: Frugal Shopper Canada for coupons, flyers and contests!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Liz from Fighting to be Frugal! I saw some people come to my blog from yours so I had to check it out. I am so darn nosy! Thanks so much for the kind review! I am going to go and poke around your blog now because I am so darn nosy.

    Thanks again, please keep coming back and feel free to share your tips and what not from you or your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! i love your blog!! So much I had to share it!!! I would love to share some tips with you-I'm actually a cashier at Supesrtore so I surely can send along some ideas!

    ReplyDelete