Friday, April 2, 2010

There I fixed it!




So I stumbled across this site, There I Fixed It, and it is awesome! Basically it's another one of those sites I love where people send in funny stuff! This time it is photos of people "fixing things". See above pictures, you'll know what I mean.

Having built tires as a student for four summers, I'm pretty sure that threading together a blown tire doesn't exactly jive with current safety standards- but you have to give the person credit, and bonus points for thinking creatively and using what you've got! On the other hand, some of the things you have to wonder what people were think and secretly hope that they aren't out there in the world procreating....

Anyways, check out the posts (perhaps add them to your google reader? :) ) and enjoy other people cutting corners in hilarious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment