Sunday, April 11, 2010

Personalized Guess Who!


Sorry for being down & out for the past while- been finishing up yet another under grad degree- just one more exam! Yay!

Anyways, here's a really cute idea that I came across-a personalized Guess Who game! Who didn't/doesn't love Guess Who? Joe's bum chin, Maria's green hat! (Btw I'm talking about the original because they changed the new one...I know wtf?)

So, this idea was found at UCreate, another adorable,inspiring blog I came across. Anyways, this project is super easy- really great for kids to add in family members or their friends! For grown-ups- make it funny with funny characters in you or your friends lives!

Guess Who boards can still be bought at most major retailers but also keep an eye our for the original at Thrift Stores (yes, another plug for my favorite stores!).

Anyways enjoy this! So simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment