Friday, April 2, 2010

Rock your socks off




Yes! Another posting about socks, or a pairing to my previous post (get it, pair of socks, pair of posts about socks.......?.......).Anyways I came across this posting on the blog Lemon Tree Creations which is a super cute blog and another one of my favs.this project addresses what I previously blogged about: random socks when you do laundry.

Now, this solution that they have come up with doesn't work for me, for, as you know, I don't even match my socks to begin with so that chance that there is even a matching pair in the same laundry load is quite small. But for everyone else out there: there's help! This blog was by Patrice (there's a few different contributors and each write on a different day of the week, which is a really neat!) and she created a cute sock sign that has clothespins attached to it so that you can hang up solo socks when they turn up. That way, when its better half shows up, you can match them up again! It solves the problem of having a sock drawer full of singles and no matches!

Although this isn't my style, I think it is such a cute idea! She also mentions how the sign can help cover up the common wire shelves that people have above their washer and dryer. Such a neat idea, so simple and so cute! So check it out and some of their other projects! :)

1 comment:

  1. today I dropped off 4 random socks found in various locations in my house after a recent visit from Nicole! I also gave her a dozen cupcakes and an Easter basket - good mom, eh?

    ReplyDelete