Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oops I craft my pants


I stumbled upon this blog and I love it- aside from already having a love for craft and design blogs- this one is really cute. It's a young lady who started blogging in July- does it for fun and has lots of inspiring ideas and easy things that you can model after for your own ideas!

So one million points to her for the cheeky and hilarious blog name: Ooops, I Craft my Pants. So funny, clever and hilarious- and upon reading the blog further, she does not disappoint.

One of the ideas that caught my eye right off the bat was Magazine balls. You see alot of recycled magazine home decor items now- I saw some in Calgary at Urban Barn (I bought a set of coasters) and at Pier 1 Imports (Similar to these, magazine balls). It's a really neat decor item to add to a room and also supports recycling (What else are you going to do with the magazines that you save and know that you never look at again?)

Here is the link to instructions for making your own magazine balls: http://www.oopsicraftmypants.net/2010/01/magazine-balls-part-two.html

Have a looky-post some comments and find some inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment