Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Found: Money!


Today I decided to clean out my closet and I experienced a life's simple pleasure: finding money etc. in pockets of stuff you haven't worn in awhile. Be it a loonie, toonie or even a bill- it is a great feeling. You can't do it on purpose- you have to let it happen, much like a slow clap- has to happen organically.

Related to this I love when you pull out what you think is just a receipt from your pocket and snuggled up to it is a crisp, clean bill. Again, great feeling.

I assure you that re-finding money that was yours and you assumed spent and long gone is in fact in your closet-feel free to check!

What did I find today to inspire this blog you may ask? Nada. Just a badminton shuttle- no money. But then I thought how I wish it were money, not the most random object I could probably have hiding in my closet.

So simple yet so rewarding and can seriously make your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment