Friday, February 5, 2010

Bulletin board & key/mail holder




This was another little gem that I found at the Thrift Store- just a plain wooden frame asking to be transformed.

I picked out a really cute paper, coordinating colours and some bulletin board pieces and voila! Instant cute new bulletin board. I also added a few silver embellishments just for fun!

This project is so simple, so easy and a great way to add some colour to a room if you don't know how to! It's also really great for people living in dorm rooms or apartments where they can't paint- inject your favorite colour through inexpensive but fun projects :)

The second project was another plain wooden gem and I painted it all black and glued on some greeting cards that came in a set of 5 from Ikea for about $4.99 I think it was.

I cannot stress how simple and easy it is to do this yourself! The best way to start is with your object (frame, key holder, bulletin board etc.) or get inspired by paper or colours and then go from there! Fun Saturday afternoon project and can be done for under $10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment