Friday, February 5, 2010

4 your KD


Most people I know love Kraft Dinner ( I will not single out my friend who doesn't, you know who you are). For many it's a staple (good ol KD in a hot pot in your dorm room). If I were given the chance to pick my most favorite meal it would be KD & hotdogs (with ketchup of course)- don't knock it til you try it- I love it!

Not only do I love it, but my grand parents love it too and fully support my habit. My darling grand parents live in New Brunswick and always make sure I have a full stock of KD in my cupboard. Distance is no obstacle to keeping my stock of KD healthy and well maintained. I get phone calls when the weekly flyers come out, letting me know where the sales are (I don't dare ever purchase it at full price), and I even get passed along the bonus pack that was picked up for me and delivered on the next trip up.

I'm frequently questioned by them how much I have left, and if i'm getting low which is usually accompanied by the scoop on the latest sale.

Above is a picture that may seem quite random to some, but to me, it's quite normal and also brings a smile.

This is something I received in the mail from my grandparents, along with no note except the one on the post-it stuck to $10 bill: "4 your KD". This came after I was informed of a sale and to prepare myself for the next.

I took a picture of it when I received it (almost two years ago now) because it brings a smile to my face even though it's something as simple as good ol KD. KD is a simple pleasure in itself, but this note has been one of my simple pleasures

No comments:

Post a Comment